What Are Article Benefits of Online Marketing?

Posted by WIko Setyonegoro, S.Si | 11:58 PM | 0 comments »

People often ask me "Why do you write so many articles?" In this article I will give the answer.When answering the above question I normally start by asking a number of questions myself:How would you like to attract additional traffic to your website without it costing you any money?How would you like to gain a higher search engine ranking without it costing you any money?How would you like to obtain additional backward links pointing to your website without it costing you any money?The majority of people would reply "Yes please" to all of these questions.

So why are they not writing as many articles as I do? Well the main reason is laziness; another reason is lack of time.To put it in simple terms article marketing has worked wonders for me. The people who read the articles are potential visitors to my websites, the webmasters who then decide to use the article on their website enable me to obtain a new backward link which in turn helps the website to rise up the SERPS.People tend to argue that article marketing has not worked for them. I then ask them: "Well how many articles have you written? Some will say twenty, some will say thirty, very rarely will anybody say over fifty. My success with article marketing did not happen over night. I probably did not start seeing any major benefits until I had written about one hundred and fifty articles, Rome was not built in a day and all that. I have now written and submitted over nine hundred, the more you write; the more success you will have, as long as they are of a good enough standard of course and are unique.

0 comments

Post a Comment